WWKFederation
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WWKFederation

World Wrestling Kings Federation (WWKF) Orignally the WWK, is a wrestling e fed based on brutality

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2007-05-15

Wrestler Info.
Title History:
Finisher: Chick Kick
Type - Heel/Face/: Neutral

WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Empty
PostSubject: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:20 pm

Scene Opens

Fireworks hits the stage and the fans are holding up signs that read "DXLatin Iz Styll CHAMP" , "The M.O.D Era Begins" , and "BBK SUCKS , KODX SWALLOWS"

Mike - Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen live at Saturday Night Slim Survivals! , look Jim the ring is setup for the BBC!

Jim - This is very awkward! , BBC shouldn't happen Mike , Bad Blood should be Heavyweight Champion , Bad Blood should be the top Superstar in this buisnhess hes been here for a loong time , and what does he get in return? , a 15 minute talk show!!

Bad Blood - Tonight , I interview.... well in my eyes , the most pathetic superstar alive today , he is formerly known as Mask V , Ladies and Gentlemen.... BODY BREAKING KID!

::-Whooooo!-::

BBK walks down the ramp smiling he slides into the ring and stares at Bad Blood

BBK - Your calling me...?...Pathetic? , listen your the one that has to do this lame "BBC" every danm week , hell ypou dont even get a match no more and from the looks of it you havent even complained about it!

Bad Blood - Im the former Heavyweight Champion , a title you have never won here , so you should shut your mouth.

BBK - Im a former PWE Heavyweight Champion!!

Bad Blood - Well BBK , the thing is BWF and PWE are FAKE! , WWKF is real wrestling , hell BWF and PWE are a rip off to WWE and TNA

Crowd - OoOoOo

BBK - You better watch your mouth!

Bad Blood - Listen BBK , what are you gonna do to Hells Guardian , Me! , whatcha gonna do!

BBK - Oh im not gonna do anything.... but they are!!

Bad Blood turns around and gets jumped by former PWE and BWF Superstars : X-Mate & Overtaker , again and again they start pounding on Bad Blood and BBK just stands there watching Bad Blood yell in pain , BBK starts to clap , he grabs the BBC microphone and begins to speak , he kneels down and the fallen Bad Blood

BBK - Bad Blood , Next Week At Slim Survivals... the fastest rising star in WWKF.... BBK taking on WWKF's next Janitor Bad Blood , in a Handicap Match , that is if you can find 2 partners that are willing to help you defeat the next Tag Team Champions!

::-Whoooo!-::

BBK , X-Mate & Overtaker walk out of the ring smiling

:::::::::WWKF Commercial Break:::::::::::::::::

::WWKF Merchandise::

::Labofax Rated R Spinner::

::Subway::

:::::::::::Back On Air:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Mike - Ladies and Gentlemen we're back and I...just cant believe what happened here , former WWKF Superstar Overtaker and X-Mate just beat the hell out of Bad Blood , during commercial break some refferees came down to the scene to help Bad Blood but he just refused any help and walked to a nearby Hospital.

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen , the following is a Returning Match , 2 superstars that were Released from World Wrestling Kings , return to this ring to face off in a Singles Match , introducing first . Former WWKF Tough Enough Champion.... THE GREEEEAAAT KIIIING!!!

::-Kings Music-::

GTK walks down the ramp and jumps a couple of times with the crowd cheering his name over and over again , he slides into the ring and raises his hands.

Announcer - And the opponent , The WWKF Brutal Survivor and WWKF Money In The Bank.... POISOOOOOON!

Poison walks down the ramp with a suitcase and a title , and now you can hear a differance as the crowd goes on their feet and cheers for this Champion.

::-Bell Rings-::

the two superstars circle eachother , Poison then executes a dropkick , followed by a clothesline , TGK gets up and Poison hits him with another clothesline , again TGK gets up but this time TGK ducks the clothesline , Poison turns around and TGK deleivers a spinning wheel kick. , Poison gets up and TGK bounces off the top ropes and connects with a clothesline + sleeper hold , Poison is trapped in the middle of the ring , after 10 secs with it locked in it seems Poison is knocked out

The Refferee grabs Poisons hand at takes it up and lets go of it and it falls

::-1-::

::-2-::

::-3-::

::-4-::

The Refferee grabs Poisons hand at takes it up and lets go of it seems it stays up but then it falls as Poison doesn;t have enough strenght left.

::-5-::

Announcer - HERE IS YOUR WINNER , THE GREEEAT KIIIING

TGK grabs Poisons title and walks away with it , Poison rolls to the side and yells

Poison - GIVE IT....GIVE...BAAAACK!!

Mike - TGK didn't win the title! , it wasn't on the line!!

:::::::::::::::::::::::COMMERCIAL BREAK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

-Halloween Movie-

-Pizza Hut-

-WWKF Superstars at Wonderland = September 14

::Max Death::
::Metal Head::
::M.O.D::
::DXLatin::
::Poison::

-All 5 Champs at Wonderland-
Back to top Go down
https://wwkf.forumotion.com
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Wrestler Info.
Title History:

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 3:22 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BACK ON AIR::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Rattlesnake is scene backstage , and is locking all doors , he turns around to see Rocked X smileing at him which scared Rattlesnake

Snake - My God! , thought you were The Micheal Myers!

RX - heh , yea , Hey Sir. Im new here... I gave out my contract about 2 days ago.

Snake - Somone applying to the WWKF in the middle of an Invasion eh?

RX - Oh...you guys are under an Invasion?

Snake - What?

RX - No , I was just asking if you were under an In-

Snake - What?

RX - Is WWKF unde-

Snake - What?

RX looks at Snake for awhile.

Rattlesnake picks his left ear then his right ear , and just winks his eyes a few time , I think I got the bull crap you were saying out of my ear.

RX - But Sir I was jus-

Snake - NO! , Im watching you , for all I know , if your with the JWF , You just might wake up the next day with a snake bite!

RX just looks at the floor as Snake leaves.

M.O.D comes up to him

M.O.D - Hey man you made it , hows WWKF so far?

RX - I think your boss is a bit too protective

M.O.D luaghs

M.O.D - hes like that , come on to my locker room its so niiice yo

Killer is behind M.O.D and as M.O.C turns around he bumps into him , dropping his Tough Enough title into Killers hands , as he looks at Killer , he just seems to be staring at it , he tosses it back to M.O.D

Killer - I've been Tough Enough Champion...

M.O.D - Great

Killer - And when I was Tough Enough Champion I dropped the title into the board of the WWKF.

M.O.D - And why is that?

Killer - Becuase Tough Enough losers , stay LOSERS!

M.O.D just stares up at Killer as Killer stares down at him.

Killer - DXLatins fake chains are worth more then that crap you call a title!

Crowd - OoOoOoOoooOoOoOoO!!!!!!!

Mike - Whoa!

Killer smiles and walks off.

RX - Hey man , look at it this way at least you have a title... he doesn't

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Wrestler Info.
Title History:

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 12:48 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::BACK ON AIR::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is scheduled for a first blood match , introducing first , from Hells Domains , he his undefeated in this match , and stands at 7ft feet tall , he is The Predetor...KILLER!

::Take Whats Mine::

Killer walks down the ramp with a Microphone and smiles , he slides into the ring and silences the crowd with the KKU tuant

Mike - Killer has been dangerous then ever over thease passed weeks.

Killer - As you all know , a couple of days ago , I announced KingOfDX's death sentence , tonight the sentece remains , tonight the legend of the 24/7 never mouth closing idiot... dies!

Crowd Cheers some Boo

Killer - Now I understand we're live at Greenwich Cunneticut!

Crowd Cheers

Killer - But now since the one and only KingOfDx is from Greenwich Cunneticut , I guess all of you dont know when to shut your mouth!

Crowd Boos

Killer - Exactly , you alkl have just proven my point , and I also understand KODX's parents are in the front row

Killer has a sick smile in his face , he slides out of the ring and walks over to them , but before he could do anything harmfull....

::Time To Play The Game::

KingOfDX walks down the ramp shaking his head , hes holding a sledgehammer and Killer looks at the hammer and looks scared.

Announcer - And the challenger , from Greenwich Cunneticut , he is the King Of DgenerationX , KODX!!

KODX smiles as all of his fans are bowing down to the King , he walks over to Killer as Killer slides back into the ring.

::Bell Rings::

KingOfDX charges at Killer with the Sledgehammer in hand , Killer ducks the shot , KODX turns around and gets nailed by a quick punch to the gut cuasing KODX to drop the sledgehammer , Killer then gives KODX a dropkick , as KODX falls down hard he breaks the sledgehammer which his back just fell on , you can hear the pain of KingOfDX as its very hard to break such a big object

Killer smiles and picks up KingOfDX he gives him a straight punch to the skull then some left and rights and he finishes off with a tight headlock , KODX tries to escape but Killer has it locked in tight , as KODX relizes he weighs more than Killer he picks him up but Killer is too close to the ropes , he bounces off and cuases KingOfDX to lose balance and fall once more

Crowd Boos

Killer does the KKU tuant and slides out of the ring

Jim - Wheres Killer going?

Mike - I dont know...

Killer grabs a steel chair and gets into the ring , KingOfDX slowly gets up but gets nailed right in the back with a hard chair shot.

Killer - Whats wrong "King"? , dont you feel afraid anymore? , thump thump thump thump , whats that King? , is that your heart pounding??

Killer smiles

Killer grabs KingOfDX and gives him a huge knee onto Killers heart and ingOfDX spits out blood

Killer - Blood... Is good

Killer starts punching KingOfDX everywhere , and any spot , and KingOfDX is just helpless he falls onto of the ropes and Killer walks over to him and pushes his neck against the ropes and you can see more and more blood spit out

Announcer - Here is your winner... Of the first Blood Match , KILLER!

Mike - what is Killer doing? , this match should be over by now!

Killer steps a few steps back and places the steel chair in the middle of the ring , he grabs a table and sets it in the middle of the ring , he puts the steel chair on top , he grabs KingOfDX and places him on the turnbuckle , Killer climbs the turnbuckle and sets KingOfDX up for a flying KKU

Killer - Get ready to see your life flash before your eyes "kid"

Killer does the flying KKU and KingOfDX's body lands on the table breaking it in two and lands on the steel chair landing directly to his heart.

Killer smiles , the crowd goes silent

Killer - I know your not dead!

Killer grabs a gas tank from under the ring and lights KingOfDX on fire , he then whispers to KODX and watches KingOfDX burn

Killer - Rest In Peace..

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK:::::::::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Wrestler Info.
Title History:

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:04 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::::BACK ON AIR:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Interviewer - Ladies and Gentlemen we're back , standing live beside me is the current WWKF Main Event Champion and WWKF Legend , DXtreame Latin.

Latin comes into the scene

Interviewer - Latin , you were suppose to have a match with Wrestling World Legend , Joe"The Thriller"Santiago , now known as the Career Killer , but due to a dissapearance and JWF surrendering , the Main Event will now be a Revenger Match between Metal Head and a surprise opponet what do you have to say to that?

Latin - Thats a load of Bull. , you see Im Main Event Champ , which means Im suppose to be Main Event period. And If Metal Head thinks he could just take my spot like that , oh is he wrong , because he may have the Mian Event Match , but I will be in the Main Event....Garrun-DAM-Tee It.

DXLatin walks off

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen , the following contest is a Singles Match , Introducing the Opponent , from Green Bay Wisconsin , he is the former Tough Enough Champion.....KENNEDY!!

::MR...KENNEDY!!::

Kennedy walks down the ramp smiling , he slides into the ring

Announcer - And the oppoent , he is the BWF/PWE Legend , and also a former Tough Enough Champion!! , BODY BREAKING KIIID!!!!!

BBK walks down the ramp

Mike - Look BBK is not alone!

BBK walks down the ramp with X-Mate and Overtaker , Kennedy quickly grabs the Microphone

Kennedy - Whoa Whoa Whoa , Hey Reff. I demand you take those 2 BWF/PWE Losers and throw them out of this arena , this is suppose to be a fair fight

BBK slides into the ring

BBK - WHOOOO!

X-Mate and Overtaker quickly get into the rin g and start to beat down Kennedy and the match goes to a DQ but thease men dont care , BBK gets Kennedy and hits him with a huge superkick nearly breaking his jaw loose

X-mate gets a chair and so does Overtaker , X-mate gives BBK one chair and Overtaker puts the other on the floor , BBK sets Kennedys head on the chair on the floor then smashes Kennedys head right onto the chair.

BBK grabs a Microphone

BBK - Ladies and Gentlemen , the new dominant force of the WWKF , BBK , X-Mate and Overtaker!!!!! , the Attidue Era is now more , please welcome the BWF/PWE Era! haha!

:::::::::::::::::::::::::WWKF COMMERCIAL BREAK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Wrestler Info.
Title History:

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:22 pm

:::::::::::::::::::::::Back On Air::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Announcer - Ladies and Gentlemen the following contest is a Champions Of Champions warmup , the only differance between this C.O.C match is that the titles wont be on the line , introducing first he is the NEW Tough Enough Champion.... MAAASTER OF DISASSSSTER!

::Punk'd::

M.O.D walks down the ramp with the Tough Enough title , hes not with Rocked X which is strange. He slides into the ring and holds the title up high

Announcer - And the Opponent , He is 1/2 of the World Tag Team Champions , and a former WWKF Heavyweight Champion , MAAAAX DEATH!

M.D walks down the ramp and he is not with Metal Head which is fairly not strange , he slides into the ring and also holds up his title

Max Death and M.O.D start off with a Test Of Strenght , M.O.D shoves Max hard on the mat , he bounces off the mat and goes head first out of the ring

::Crowd Cheers::

M.O.D shows off his muscles and kisses it

M.O.D - Come on Max Death!!

Max runs into the ring , ducks under M.O.Ds clothesline , jumps over M.O.D , reverses his sleeper hold and nails him with a High Cabana

Crowd Cheers

M.O.D gets up and Max slides under his legs

Mike - Max is clearly too fast for this M.O.D

M.O.D turns around and sees Max jump onto the top ropes and hit him with a flying clothesline

Rocked X runs down the ramp and hits Max with a steel chair

Jim - ANOTHER DQ!!?

RX and M.O.D shake hands and double team Max Death

::Crowd Cheers Metal Head::

MH is not comming out to help his Tag Partner!! , Rocked X places Max Death on a table , M.O.D gets on the turnbuckle and deleivers a splash onto the table and Max Death

::Crowd Cheers::

M.O.D - I present to you , the soon to be Tag Team Champions...ME and my best friend , the soon to be greatest wrestler , ROCKED X , Team Disaster!

::::::2 min. Later::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Metal Head is in the workout room , Max Death comes in with bandages

M.D - Where the hell where you??

M.H - Sorry bro , but I got a match comming up next I wouldn't wanna risk it you know?

M.D - Whatever man , I would risk everything for you!

M.H - I know... Im sorry

M.D - Yea.. ok I forgive you

Max Death and Metal Head hug

WWE's Ron Simmons comes in

Ron - DANM!

Max Death and Meatl Head stop huggin!!

Ron shakes his head and walks off

:::::::::::::::::::::::::COMMERCIAL BREAK:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Back to top Go down
Alyssa Ruins.
Admin
Alyssa Ruins.

Wrestler Info.
Title History:

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:45 pm

OOC - I posted the Main Evnt and it was very verrry long , When I posted it it said Page Cannot Be Displayed and I didn't save it so heres what happened....

MH came out

A video showed who was suppose to face MH

which was this vid....

Annoucer - Ladies and Getlemen the following is a Loser Leaves WWKF Match and it is an Inferno Match! , Introducing first , representing the Groove Street Family , RYDER!

Bullet With A Name On It hits the stage as MH walks slowly down the ramp then slides into the ring praying to God

Annoucer - And the oppoment , with the undefeated winning streak of 20 - 0 in this match , KANE!

Slow Chemichal hits the stage as Kane walks down the ramp smiling and laughing he slides itno the ring and Flames surround the ring as the bell rings. MH tries to throw Kane over the top ropes into the flames but Kane overpowers him and throws him over the top ropes as MH crashes and BURNS , Kane smiles risaing his hands

Annoucer - Here Is Your Winner....KANE!

kANES Voide comes on and he starts to complain that MH returned to WWKF

Kane twistes MH's hand then chokeslames him , he then says

"Try survivng C.O.C in that condition" along with luaghing

Candy Retrurns and sttacks Kane , Latin comes and delivers a DXXD to Kane

Candy picks Up Metal Head , and Latin hits Metal Heads neck with the steel bat to the throat cuasing him to spit out blood

Latin then whispers to him

"Im the Main Event and DXlatin , never gets replaced"

Max Death never came out to help MH , Jim asked Mike why and Mike replied with

"We'll find out next week on Champions Of Champions"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4   WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WWKF Slim Survivals Sep.4
Page 1 of 1